Yesterday I decided to go out and do a little Christmas shopping on my own. The town I wanted to go to is a good ways through the country. It's an absolutely beautiful drive! On my way back home, not only did I get lost, (took the wrong road turning out of the store and ended up in the middle of nowhere), but I ended up driving through snow with near zero visibility!!!! It was really strange having that happen as I had only seen flurries moments before. Then, it was just through this one little spot in the road that it was very difficult to see.
To make matters worse, when it seemed to be taking longer than usual to get back to the next store I was going to, I became concerned I was lost again. I started thinking Glenn should never let me out of his sight! ha ha No sooner had I picked up the cell phone to call Glenn, did I see this beautiful red barn that is a "landmark" for me on that road. I knew I was going the right way.
Snow was definitely not sticking- didn't last long... still praying!!!!!!
1 comment:
How on earth can the snow not stick when it is soooooo cold there. I am flabbergasted!
Glad you didn't get lost for a long time and found your red barn right away!
Post a Comment