Sunday, January 28, 2007

Wow it truly is cold!

Don't even ask where I've been.... no excuses- ha

Here's our current "severe winter warning" straight from weather.com :

WIND CHILL READINGS WILL DROP INTO THE MINUS 25 TO MINUS 35 DEGREE RANGE THIS EVENING AND PERSIST INTO SUNDAY MORNING.
A WIND CHILL ADVISORY MEANS THAT VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL COMBINE TO GENERATE LOW WIND CHILLS. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN. IF YOU MUST VENTURE OUTDOORS... MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT AND GLOVES.


So, yes... it truly is cold here. My fibromyalgia is not loving this, but hey! I am just so thankful to have a nice warm house to be inside of! Can you imagine the homeless people on nights like this one?! I surely can't and it makes me ever grateful to the Lord to have a place to call home!

**Secret blog pal** THANK YOU so very much for the "cats" sign for Cala. She absolutely loves it! We also got the book today. So very cute! Cala read it three times in fact, then the boys "read" it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they were a hit!

sbp

Jenni said...

Wow! That is COLD! I can't even imagine. Try to stay warm!