Ever feel just stupid?!
We have been busy this week getting everything finalized with the school where we will soon start meeting. As it stands now, we will begin there the first Sunday in September. It's a requirement of theirs that we provide proof of church liability insurance. Well, it's taken a lot of calling various insurance agencies since most places won't do it for our type of situation since we don't have church property, but will be meeting in a school. We were sort of in a "catch 22" until we got the finalized plans from the school, because we had to provide the exact location (there are of course Elementary schools, a Middle school, and a high school) to the insurance agency. However, to get everything completely set up with the school, we have to provide the proof of insurance. ha
Anyway- Glenn is out when the insurance agent calls that can praise the Lord write an insurance policy for us. He asks if we have a fax number- I say yes but I'm not sure which number our fax machine is set up to! uuuggggh *We have 2 lines- they were offered 2 for the price of 1, so we went ahead and set up a church line.* I felt dumb not knowing which was set up for fax! Glenn's cell phone was dead, as I did ask the man to wait while I tried calling Glenn.
I wouldn't feel so very dumb if it weren't for when I first talked to this same man earlier in the day, I couldn't even remember our phone number!!!!!!! Then when I began telling him, he asked for the area code and I stumbled on that!
We are coming up on living here a year, so pretty soon I can't use the excuse of "uh, we just moved here". ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment