I've spent the last several days very sick. Thankfully, I am coming out of that. Now, I am just exhausted, more than I think I ever have been in my life. I am sure that will change as I continue to get well.
Tonight, Cala and I were on the "docket" for the Brownies meeting. We were to present a "try-it" (to earn a patch) on Family. However, the meeting got canceled due to the weather. Yep! We've had a Winter storm here today. It snowed and it snowed and it snowed!
March in Minnesota.
14 comments:
Nice to hear from you! I had noticed that you were MIA and that one of your last posts was about people sick in your house, so I have been praying! Glad you are on the mend!
So sorry you've been having such a rough time of it! Glad you're getting better!
I can't imagine anything more comforting than the knowledge that the Lord is holding our hand! Know I'm praying!
Psalms 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Praying!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 16:7-8 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 34:4-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Thought I'd use my confirmation verse today. Praying!
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Always here praying!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Praying!
Isaiah 26:2-3 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Know that I'm always here praying!
Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Continuing to lift up prayers for your family!
2 Thessalonians 3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Very comforting words! Praying!
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
The Lord knows everything that's going on and is always there, working. I'm here praying!
Hebrews 4:13-16 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Know that your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Hope this next week goes quickly. Did they say how long it would take to get the results?
These words never cease to amaze me. Chronologically they were some of the first words of Scripture ever written...praying so from Seattle right now!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Post a Comment