Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been rough living with Ethan the last few days. Having a son with a mental illness is not easy... not in the least, and yet, press on we must! I love my son sooo very much, just wish he could see that too. sigh....

This week- On Monday morning, I went to trade my C-Pap for a Bi-Pap. Let's see how the added oxygen does....

Seth and I went to lunch at Perkin's. It was a last minute decision as to where we were really going! He kept changing his mind! It was quite funny... first it was a pizza place, then it was Culver's (*a burger chain in the mid-west), then it was Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chinese buffet, he kept going back and forth on all the choices, and at long last... we ended up at Perkin's... he ordered pizza! ha

Seth and I then went to Target and Wal-mart where we finished his back to school shopping. I took Cala out last week to finish hers. Glenn and I together, will take Ethan out next week.

Tuesday- In the evening, we went to Cala's Soccer game. It was her team's first loss.

Wednesday- we have a full day! Two appointments in the morning, Cala starts physical therapy in the afternoon, church at night.

Thursday- we will spend getting things ready for the inlaw's arrival.

Friday- my inlaws get here from Florida. They'll be here two weeks. We can't wait!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Sorry to hear about Cala's teams first loss. I think it's good for them to lose sometimes, though so they can learn to be both winners and losers on a team.

So glad to hear Glenn's parents are coming that will be fun!

Sounds like a good time you ahd with Seth. I hope Ethan's shopping day will go great!

Anonymous said...

Praying so hard in Seattle!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Anonymous said...

No matter what needs to be faced in life, our thoughts should always be on the Lord. True help comes from Him alone! Praying!
John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.