Monday, September 07, 2009

Headache is gone.

So what has happened that I haven't yet updated since August 14th?! Surely, my migraine is gone! Yes, it is. I think Facebook sort of took over! Sorry 'bout dat to all you non-facebookers. I will try my best to do better.

I know one thing, I have GOT to get to bed earlier. Right lately, I have reverted to my old night owl ways and can't seem to get to sleep earlier than 2:00 a.m.! You don't even want to know what time it is as I type this! I keep avoiding the clock!

In the morning, Cala and I will head to Wal-mart, pick up some groceries and head home for Labor Day- a day we will spend organizing some stuff in the house, getting ready for the kids' school beginning- with that comes a new household schedule and routine.

In the evening, we are planning a family picnic. I really look forward to that. I love picnics! I especially do since Glenn bought me a traditional picnic basket. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Psalms 62:5-7 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 27:13-14 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.