Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve and other things...

Through the years, we have tried to have many traditions for our kids... I want them to be able to look back and remember all the fun we had.

December 23rd (as I type) is a night we call Christmas Eve Eve and is special to us all. We let the kids stay up as long as they want and we watch Christmas movies (currently watching Santa Clause 3 as I type this). We all have new pajamas that we get to wear for the first time on this night.

We actually started this before we ever had Cala! Back then, when we began it, we lived in Russia, and we basically just stayed up really late, watched movies and played games. Cala came and we began camping out in our living room. Now, the boys are here, we live in Minnesota, and tonight... we are camping out in our room! This is a first.

We are also under a Winter Storm Warning--- the snow is falling heavily and not supposed to stop until sometime Saturday morning. I love it!

No comments: