Sunday, May 09, 2010

I will have to post yesterday's picture with tomorrow's. Today, though, I didn't want Mother's Day to pass without posting a picture of my Mama and me. This was taken last year in July, when she visited us for two weeks. We are planning for her to visit us again this July or August, and I am so looking forward to that.

Mama is a wonderful woman, and is the type of mother all mothers should aspire to be, the type of lady all women should aspire to be. (I can hear her now reminding me that all ladies are women, but not all women are ladies!).

I am truly blessed and miss her very much! I can't wait to see her this summer. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of the two of you together!
Always praying in Seattle!
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.