In honor of my dear friend, Suz, I just ask you pray for baby V and for Susie's family as they wait for this precious child in Russia. V turned 2 years old today and Suz has waited for her to come home for a long time now!
Please visit Suz' blog at http://russianadoptiondva.blogspot.com and leave a comment or even better, stop and pray! Help us pray V home!
4 comments:
Amy, thanks so much for remembering us. Today and everyday.
Just a few more breathe in's and outs and the day is over. One day closer to V.
I will be praying for Susie at every remembrance. My heart goes out to her in her situation. I know that she will see victory and her little "V" will be in her arms, at home, soon. Remember, God is in control!!!
I prayed for her and for your and your family. Enjoy your week!
sbp
Just sent you something that I think your whole family will enjoy. It's one of my favorite books. I think C will enjoy reading it to the boys. (And I wouldn't be surprised if you read it to yourself a few times.)
sbp
Post a Comment