
This has been the scene for a couple of days.... we've noticed Seth is sleepier in the mornings like he used to be (as a baby). We can find him all wrapped up on the family room floor like this picture shows. This morning however, he came downstairs and said, "Mama, I'm cold". He was shaking. Yes, it was 41 degrees this morning, but he was burning up! His temperature was a whopping 104.1. We got it down during the day to normal, and he was once again his cheerful (comical) self. Sadly, by night time, he has a 104.5 temp! As I type this, he is upstairs watching a movie with Glenn.
I think he has caught something Cala had for a day or so. (she had a fever but not that high- and a cough). I sooo hate to see my children sick!
1 comment:
Ohhh poor baby. I hope he's feeling much better now!
Post a Comment