Monday, September 17, 2007

For now.....

Today I'm just sad. I'll be back happy again, probably even tomorrow! But for now, I'm just sad. You see, it was four years ago today that I miscarried a precious baby that I didn't even know I was carrying. We were living in Russia and that day was terrible.

Yes, I had a miscarriage back in 1993, and while horrible too, the one in Russia really affected me in a different way. I think a lot had to do with being so far away from everyone I loved most. Some of it had to do with not even knowing about the pregnancy. Still more had to do with seeing the baby when I miscarried. Sorry if too much info!

Any way, I just am sad. It is on days like this, I visit the website I made soon after that day- http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/evanfaith It helps, it really does.

I am ever thankful for a couple of friends who never forget these days! October 9th will be the 14th anniversary of my first miscarriage. Yep, I have a few sad days this time of year, but rest assured, I'll be back. I always am.

3 comments:

Suz said...

You know I understand and have had you in my thoughts and prayers these last few days.

C.C. said...

Continuing to lift you up in prayer. I'm sad to say that I know how you feel. I wish none of us had to understand each other's pain! {{{{{AMY}}}}}

Nikki said...

yep...I know have a couple of those days too:-( ((((hugs))))