I really don't know why I took so long to update this blog, but as of yesterday life has been tured upside down.This is a picture of my Daddy with Cala, taken this past June when we were in Florida. Daddy is a Pastor in Florida, at the same church since I was 6 weeks old, and I am now 36. Over 7 weeks ago, on the way in the door from church, Daddy fell and has spent his time in the bed, ever since. Two days ago he went to the hospital and is now on the Oncology floor. Yes, we've known he's had prostate cancer for nearly 15 years. In the past year, he's taken chemo as it got a little worse. We were all coping with that and doing well. Because of the fall though, he has had no chemo, and we assume during that time is when his cancer spread. They found out yesterday that his cancer is now in the stomach and his back.
This Daddy's girl is not doing too well right now with all this. I feel as if I can't breathe. Please pray for us all.
4 comments:
OH Amy I'm so sorry. I check in here every day to see what's new so please keep everyone posted on how your dad's doing on here.
Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Praying!!!!
You know I'm praying for you all!
Oh Amy I'm praying for you and your family. I'm here if you need anything. My new email is keeperofthehome4@att.net
Post a Comment