So last night I'm feeling low as I was coming back from a grocery store. I felt kind of silly, but hey! We have church services in a school, and so I pulled to that school parking lot (since that was the city where I chose to go to the store!), and prayed. It just helped to be near "my church".
Then as I was coming home, I called my Mama. We talk two to three times a day, many times more. Daddy told her to tell me he loves me, and I asked if he was able to talk to me. HE prayed with me! Let me tell you, that broke me down. I took a few moments to compose myself and be able to drive.
This is going to be hard, so very hard. HOW on earth do folks without Jesus get through times like this?
6 comments:
I'm so glad your dad prayed with you! I'm praying for you, Amy!
I'm here any time you need me, okay?!
I love the word picture painted in this verse. Still here praying.
Isaiah 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
Know that I'm here praying!
Ezekiel 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Know that I'm here praying!
Isaiah 12:2-3 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
Stopping by to let you know that I'm still praying!
2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Post a Comment