Yes, you read that right... amidst the sadness here, we are today having a Birthday party for Cala. She turns 9 years old on Monday! I absolutely can't believe she's this "old." She's been our daughter since she was 2 years 7 months old, but at that time she was much more like a baby than the toddler she was chronologically.
We've invited her class from school as well as the neighborhood kids. I wrote on the invitations "RSVP appreciated but not required". (I personally would hate to have someone not come because they didn't rsvp). We have had at least 7 classmates RSVP and about the same amount in neighborhood kids. I will be interested to see how many we have in the end.
I will try to post pictures a.s.a.p. It will be a nice distraction from everything else.
Following the party, we will clean up, then collapse for awhile (lol) before heading to Wal-mart to buy some things we didn't get yesterday, for the coming week.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I can't believe you'll be 9 already, either! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Know that I care and am still praying!
Colossians 2:2-3 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Well it's officially your birthday where you are so once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still hoping for a terrific birthday for you!
Praying right now!
1 Peter 3:12a For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers
So how was the birthday?!
Still here praying daily!
Psalms 119:76-77 Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant. Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
Post a Comment