Praying hard for you right now, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psalms 86:8-11 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
So many are in need of peace these days. Praying right now! Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
4 comments:
Praying hard for you right now, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 86:8-11 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works. All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name. For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Praying for you. I understand what it's like to need your dad. I lost my dad suddenly 4 years ago. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you.
I will pray for you. I hope Cala's has a great first day!
Your,
SBP
So many are in need of peace these days. Praying right now!
Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Post a Comment