
As is our first day of school tradition, Papa (Glenn) made omelets for us all. (this year, it was ham and cheese, and we also had toast).

And here she is at the front door, off to her first day of Third Grade! I can hardly believe it.
She's had two really good days.
She came home yesterday, having already made a new "friend." She was also very happy that she
got to eat lunch "like highschoolers-you can eat with whoever you want, Mama!" and so, she sat with almost the entire class from last year! ha They missed each other.Tomorrow it's Ethan's turn for his first day of Kindergarten. I'll post pictures then!
He's waaaayyyy excited!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
Lookin' so pretty heading off to school!
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 86:12-13 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Wow, she's looking so grown up! her looks are really changing! She looks pretty and excite4d.
I noticed her breakfast, her toast with jelly was to the side. Is that because she doesn't want to mix her sweet with her un-sweet? I do that!
Can't wait to hear about Ethan's first day of K!
Love the pictures! What a gorgeous 3rd grader! I hope she has a really good year!!
It sounds like she had a wonderful first day at school. I love how happy she looks in these pictures.
Your,
SBP
Praying right now!
Psalms 86:14-15 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them. But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Know that I care so very much and am still praying!
Psalms 73:24-26 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
These words have always comforted me. Praying.
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Looks like it's cooling off there a lot. Where did the summer go?!
Know that I'm here praying right now.
Psalms 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Continuing to pray so hard!
Psalms 91:3-4 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Look to the Lord your only true refuge in every time of need! Praying!
Psalms 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Long Time no read. Looks like you lost your daddy a couple weeks before we lost MIL. Long summer, to be sure.
Hope all is well.
How goes your church. Do you plan to stay a home church or grow into a building?
Remembering the families of all who lost their lives 7 years ago.
Praying right now!
Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Post a Comment