Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just so happy tonight to be able to be at church!!!! It was great to be in a worship service as well as to see everyone again! I surely missed it.

I am thinking of getting out tomorrow. Either tomorrow or definitely Friday I will go do some more Christmas shopping. I've been so cooped up (except for going to get the Christmas tree last week- and even then I did NOT get out in the elements).

Hey Suz! You asked if that's a new picture on the sidebar--- no, I've had that up for months! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better!
Praying right now!
Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm here continuing to pray!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Lynn said...

Know I'm praying!
Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.

Anonymous said...

Turn to our only refuge! Praying!
Psalms 62:6-8 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.