Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Just wanted to share a picture I took today of some beautiful trees! I LOVE this times of year when you see snow everywhere you look! The trees are just spectacular this way.
No, I sure wouldn't want to live without snow! I can't imagine it!
Glad you're enjoying the snow. We got 6" today and around here that's not a good thing! Everything comes to a halt around here. We've got huge hills which are almost impossible to get up and down (well down is easy...down in one piece is a different story). Know that I'm here praying! Psalms 86:4-7 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
See, that's what we were going for with our flocked Christmas tree :O) I guess that's all the "snow" we're going to see this Christmas since I'm sitting here with the A/C on!
Praying in cold, snowy Seattle right now! Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
4 comments:
Glad you're enjoying the snow. We got 6" today and around here that's not a good thing! Everything comes to a halt around here. We've got huge hills which are almost impossible to get up and down (well down is easy...down in one piece is a different story).
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 86:4-7 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
See, that's what we were going for with our flocked Christmas tree :O) I guess that's all the "snow" we're going to see this Christmas since I'm sitting here with the A/C on!
Praying!
Psalms 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Praying in cold, snowy Seattle right now!
Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Post a Comment