Happy Valentine's Day! Of course I write this as it's almost over! We had a great time as always. My husband is very romantic, and I am truly blessed.
This past week was spent with my family taking turns being sick it seems and now our church family is suffering from the same junk! It's really going around here I guess.
I've had a wonderful time on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com) lately, reconnecting with "old" friends. It's really been fun catching up with people I had lost along the way.
Today Ethan asked me who adopted me. I thought it was precious! I explained that not everyone has to be adopted, that some people like me and Papa (Glenn) stay with the woman who had them in their tummy. He said, "oh, Grandma Barker is your birthmother?" Priceless... just priceless.... :o)
2 comments:
Glad you had a good day. FB is amazing, isn't it? Rather addictive!
Praying right now!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
That is so great that he makes that connection. Very sweet.
Post a Comment