Monday, March 30, 2009

Over the weekend Glenn bought me a day planner. My word! has that thing ever become important already! We are jam packed with appointments of one kind or another this week.

Pray for me as tomorrow (Tuesday, the 31st) is when I have the mole removed. My appointment is 2:15 p.m. Central time. I am a bit nervous and wondering how long it will take to get the results from the pathologist back.

8 comments:

Pink said...

Im praying for you and will take some time out about 2:15 to be on my knees praying that the removal will go well and the path. results will be good. Keep us posted

Anonymous said...

Hope it's not too long...
Continuing to pray in Seattle!
Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Anonymous said...

How did it go today?!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a long section but it's filled with such words of comfort....praying right now!
Revelation 21:1-7 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Anonymous said...

My husband had the first verse of this hymn in his sermon tonight. It was so comforting I wanted to share it here. Praying right now!
1. I fall asleep in Jesus' wounds,
There pardon for my sins abounds;
Yea, Jesus' blood and righteousness
My jewels are, my glorious dress.
In these before my God I'll stand
When I shall reach the heavenly land.

2. With peace and joy I now depart;
God's child I am with all my heart.
I thank thee, Death, thou leadest me
To that true life where I would be.
So cleansed by Christ, I fear not death.
Lord Jesus, strengthen Thou my faith.

shaninvb said...

Praying for you Amy...for a quick recovery and healing and a good report!

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 91:1-4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Suz said...

You know you're in my prayers everyday! Let us know the minute you hear ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

These verses are so very comforting. The Holy Spirit Himself is praying for you!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.