Our computers have both CRASHED! I am writing this from the hospital, where Ethan is going to be checked about stitches. He ran his head into the sink in his bathroom about an hour ago. Seth saw the whole thing. Ethan was putting something in the trash and slipped. Ughh... It's really close to where Seth had stitches!!!
We leave on Sunday for a few days for vacation in the Wisconsin Dells. We need this desperately. Things with Ethan's mental illness have escalated. Please pray for us all, but especially our precious six year old son.
I will write again a.s.a.p We hope to get our computer back and running soon.
9 comments:
Praying for your family, for health, and healing, for rest, peace, comfort and guidance, and protection as you prepare for your vacation. May the Lord bless this time.
Hope your computer problems are solved quickly! And hope you have a great trip!
Thankful that I can be here praying for you.
When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand. The Lutheran Hymnal #370, verse 2
I was wondering where you've been! Been missing you!! Hope your computer is up and running again soon. have fun on vacation. gotta love er visits. ;)
Praying right now.
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found,
Clothed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne!
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
The Lutheran Hymnal #370, verse 4
Continuing to pray for your family!
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
I hope y'all had a nice time! I MISS YOU! Get those computers fixed woman!
Wanted to share these amazing words of comfort today. Praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Stopping by to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
You coming back any time soon?
Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight! Praying!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Post a Comment