My Mama got here this past Wednesday and will be with us for two weeks. I am so excited having her here and we are having a good time. The kids are fighting over Grandma and that seems to really do her heart good. Grandma said she feels honored!
It does seem awfully weird to see Mama without Daddy. Strange. Cala said on Wednesday that it seemed lonely. She said it's just she's used to seeing two grandparents, not one.
Grandma is taking the kids on a daily walk, and enjoying the cooler weather. We have turned cool this week- in the 50's. It's nice.
We are heading out today to show Mama around. Check in with you at least next week! :o)
4 comments:
So excited about this special time you have with your mom!
Always here praying!
Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Know that I'm continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 27:4-5 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Glad to hear you've had a great time with your Mama!
I miss you. Between me not getting online much and you being w/o a computer it's the pits woman!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Post a Comment