Never a dull moment here in our home. Yesterday was Ethan's turn to head to the ER. At a Flag Football clinic put on by the local high school coaches and team, Ethan was playing a scrimmage game. A little boy tripped, landing his tooth in Ethan's head. It caused it to bleed a bit and the bump was terribly swollen by the time Glenn and Ethan got home.
I called the nurse helpline, and it was determined we should take him to the ER, due to teeth having so much bacteria. Glenn and Ethan headed there, and all ended well. They cleaned up the spot and prescribed antibiotics just to be on the safe side, against infection.
Today at church, we had a great day... a really sweet spirit... tonight, after Glenn's sermon, we had a testimony time, and thanksgiving to God. Following the service, we celebrated a young member's 12th birthday. It was a really nice day!
Ready to take on this week :o)
3 comments:
Hope Ethan heals quickly!
Only the Lord can give the strength needed for whatever lies ahead. Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Continuing to pray as always!
Psalms 86:1-3 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 32:6-8 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found : surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go : I will guide thee with mine eye.
Post a Comment