Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Monday and Tuesday's pictures

Yesterday, this little guy spent the afternoon waiting on his sister and brother while they had appointments. Seth has gotten used to it and does well to have to go to so many places throughout the week.

Today was yet another busy morning, with a psychiatrist appointment for Ethan. We came back by the school, dropped Ethan off, came home, waited on the bus to take Seth to pre-school and I thought that would be it. Thankfully though, Glenn surprised me with lunch out, just the two of us. We tried a Mexican restaurant we had never been to and reall
y enjoyed it!

Today's picture is just one of the trees that we have growing around here this time of year. I love the colors we are starting to see... no, not as much as I enjoy fall, but the trees around here are beginning to get beautiful!

Tomorrow is promising to be yet another very busy day, but at least we have church in the evening , where we can re-charge :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Anonymous said...

Always here praying
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.