Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Here's my most beautiful daughter (only one I have :o)  I can't believe that she just turned 14 years old!  That I am the Mama of a teenager is unbelievable  but then on top of that- I just can't believe that SHE is 14!  She came home to us at age 2 years, 7 months, a tiny little girl.  

She gives me such joy.  Yes, we are getting a bit of a normal teenager here, but even so, I am so thankful for this precious "baby girl".  

**by the way, her hair looks a little white due to spray in her hair for school spirit week.** 

6 comments:

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you had a grand celebration!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]amoxicillin mg ml
[/url] can i buy amoxicillin over the counter
1500 mg amoxicillin too much
amoxicillin 875 mg uses

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buying cipro online
ciproxin buy online
cipro buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buyciproxin.webs.com/]cipro buy online no prescription
[/url] buy ciprofloxacin 500 mg
buy cipro 500 mg
ciproxin buy online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]buying generic Bicalutamide
[/url] Bicalutamide 50 mg online
Calutol
Capro

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ where to buy biaxin online
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ buy Sustiva 200 mg online
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ asacol 400 mg coupons
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ purchase asacol