Thursday, October 11, 2012

So, if you're still there, can you let me know in the comments?  I just suddenly got the urge to blog again.  No promises, I'm not stupid enough to be sure I will remember to blog daily, but I sure want to start again.

I have some sort of mystery illness going on- Multiple Sclerosis and Myasthenia Gravis have been ruled out- now we wait to do more tests and find out what is going on.  I fall, I fall, I fall.  I have various other symptoms.  Hoping for some answers soon.

In other news:  My daughter will be 14 on Monday! HOW did that happen?


7 comments:

Julia said...

I'm here now Amy. Multiply is closing so I'm now blogging here.

Unknown said...

Hope I am able to blog but most times people have their comments locked or blocked.

Amy said...

Hi Amy! Still here.

Lynn said...

I'm here, I'm there...I'm anywhere that will help you!

Rebekah Sanders said...

I'm still here!

shaninvb said...

I am still here also!

Moosler said...

a little late to the comment section, but I'm still here! I subscribe in a reader, and an in fact just now re-organizing it so I can better follow the people I know.