Today we began trying "in earnest" to potty train Seth. (age 28 months). I am not a fan of pull ups but went that route because of all my carpet. ha I however had just put Seth in underwear alone, when the following happened.....
Glenn has been working on gathering paperwork to send to the lady who does our taxes. He had been at the desk and had receipts, etc. all spread out on the floor. He needed to go outside to get something from the van and said, "Amy, please don't let Seth in here right now because of all these papers. I will get them up in a few minutes." He leaves, I am on the phone and Seth is playing in the next room. I hear something break, and in comes Seth: "Mama, you candle broke". (all by itself I guess?! ha ha) I asked him to please bring me the candle itself, and sure enough it was a new candle encased in glass- so I needed to take care of that soon. However, Seth comes in, is coming to bring me the candle itself, and all of a sudden, "Oh no, oh no, I sorry, it a accident... pee pee coming!" and he moves back to the carpet. YES! He peed on a bunch of papers! How nice of him to move back to the carpet. lol I saw the whole thing and yes, it was a complete accident (and of course, he had JUST gone to the bathroom 10 minutes before to try).
Glenn of course was thrilled when he walked in to see me with papers in one hand, hair dryer in the other! I told him, "well, they are all dry... just don't sniff them too closely!"
2 comments:
In most cases with those little ones, you really DON'T want to know what that smell is...
Your poor accountant!
Post a Comment