Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank You for being adopted

This morning, I was sent an email concerning some disturbing news re: Russian adoption. I sincerely am praying with my whole heart for those of you in the process, and especially for the precious children of Russia. They are in my heart!

Then, tonight as we had our family prayer time, Cala prayed (without knowing a thing about what I had read)..... "Thank you Lord for being adopted. Thank you I have a family. Thank you for the best Mama and Papa in the world!"

It made me cry. Glenn's eyes didn't look much drier.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh, that is so sweet of Cala.

I, for a reason that can only come from God, am surprisingly peaceful about the whole situation. I guess after waiting nearly 14 months already between trips, I'm kind of numb.

I AM focusing so much on my thankfulness for D and that we have her and all I can do is pray for V.

U.N. Mama said...

You're right. That's all any of ya'll in the process can do- PRAY! Pray that God steps in, and does His will. We pray nightly as a family, and weekly, our church prays for Russia and adoptions.

kate said...

Thank you all for your prayers. That's what this needs--warriors on their knees.