

On Wednesday, September 3rd, Ethan asked Glenn to take off his training wheels. Glenn did, but was really busy at that moment and told him, "Son, I can't help you right now with riding your bike, but you can go try until I can." We really didn't expect what happened next! Ethan took off as if he had been riding forever!!!!!!!! He taught himself to ride his bike!!!!!!
On the same day that school started for Cala, on September 2nd, I began Seth in pre-school here at the house. We did a little work last year, but this year he is really into doing school! Here he is hard at work on an art project.
Friday, September 5th- Cala had me paint her face in support of the high school football team. It appears each Friday will be Spirit Day from Cala's school on up, and so, she is to wear school colors if she wants. Of course Cala wants! ha She plans to paint her face every Friday. Now, I've got to say I'm proud of her for one thing... I asked if anyone else painted their face and she said, "No, but I like to be different. What fun is it to be like everyone else?!" I certainly hope she keeps that attitude throughout her life!
Monday, September 8th- Seth's 3rd Family Day celebrating him being with us for 3 years! (and yes that's a Father's Day bag! ha ha) We gave him a Diego book that had Spanish and English in it. (this way somewhat celebrating his heritage).
Thursday, September 4th- Ethan started Kindergarten. On the left, here at home before we took him... On the right, at his locker. The picture on Ethan's locker is of a brown boy and his name is there.
He is waaayyy excited to be in Kindergarten but this past week has been a bit trying to him though as he's tired, poor guy.
On the same day that school started for Cala, on September 2nd, I began Seth in pre-school here at the house. We did a little work last year, but this year he is really into doing school! Here he is hard at work on an art project.
Friday, September 5th- Cala had me paint her face in support of the high school football team. It appears each Friday will be Spirit Day from Cala's school on up, and so, she is to wear school colors if she wants. Of course Cala wants! ha She plans to paint her face every Friday. Now, I've got to say I'm proud of her for one thing... I asked if anyone else painted their face and she said, "No, but I like to be different. What fun is it to be like everyone else?!" I certainly hope she keeps that attitude throughout her life!Sunday, the 7th- We celebrated our Homecoming at our church. Seth is shown here in our garage where we came back and ate together. We enjoyed that day so much! We had seven visitors which is good! We pray they will return as well as we pray especially for their salvation!
Monday, September 8th- Seth's 3rd Family Day celebrating him being with us for 3 years! (and yes that's a Father's Day bag! ha ha) We gave him a Diego book that had Spanish and English in it. (this way somewhat celebrating his heritage).
On that same Monday night, Ethan had his first flag football practice. I will post pictures tomorrow from his first game.
So, after Monday what did we do?! It seems like we didn't slow down a bit until Thursday when for once nothing was on our schedule!!!!
Tonight Glenn, Cala and Ethan attended the high school game. "We" won! Seth and I enjoyed the couple of hours together. Of course he had plans for Mama. We played and we played and we played. It's tiring work being 3 years old!!!
Catch you tomorrow.......

2 comments:
Wow, what an update! Thanks for all the pics!
Know that I'm praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
You have beautiful children, Amy! I can't believe how quickly they're growing up!!
Post a Comment