Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dealing with mental illness is just not fun. My six year old son should not have to deal with so much! I just ache for him... Glenn and I just ache for him so very much!!! We are heartbroken for him... If our mind is on overload from seeing him like this, what must HE be going through? :o(

Today was a rough, rough day. Ethan came home this afternoon from school and within two minutes everything went haywire... it continued until church time and only ended then because Glenn insisted that he go to sleep during church. It began again when he woke up.

Please pray! Things have escalated lately and he's going through medicine changes to see what will work. PRAY! It's what gets us through.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Am so sorry Ethan's going through so much! Praying so hard for your whole family!
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?>

Pink said...

Sweetie, I'm praying! I know that can not be easy for you. I have added Ethan to my morning prayer list. I will continue to pray for him and all of you! I am praying that God would lay his healing hands on your son and rid him of the challenges he faces!

Anonymous said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 94:17-19 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.