So much is going on here. My husband is planning a trip to MN next week! Yes, next week! He is really planning and we are praying that he finds a house during that trip! How exciting it is to think we could actually have a house after next week!
Our entire married life has consisted of apartment living, and so that aspect of moving is exciting to us! I know it's going to take some adjustments living in Minnesota. After all, we had grown accustomed to life in Russia. I know it will be much different. However, when God is in it, it will just happen. I look forward to the day that I can say Minnesota is now home in my heart. Right now, home is a mystery to be. It feels like Russia, yet I know it no longer is.... some days it's here in Florida, yet I feel so far removed, so detached from here. Part of missionary life that is hard for others to understand I guess. Just what (or where) is home?!
1 comment:
Hey, you never sent me any of the pix of the houses y'all were looking at! I wanna see!
Post a Comment