Our baby son is 19 months old. What a nut he is lately! He laughs at night, without fail- every night! There will be no reason- he'll just start laughing and get us all laughing! What a blessing he is! Yesterday evening was one of those times when you wish you had your video camera in hand...I could have gone to get it, but he would have moved.
You see, he noticed this shadow from the sun coming in through the blinds. He began hitting at it. That was cute, but it became hilarious when he noticed his own shadow. He about walked into the wall, hugging "himself", his shadow! Then he would bend down and look as the shadow moved with him. It was just too much. It was as if you could read his mind and know he was trying to make sense of it all!
Glad we could laugh last night. Today our oldest son (age 3) gave us one of those "uggghh" moments! I was getting the other two kids ready to go to their Grandma's house when I asked my husband did E ever return from the bathroom? My hubby went to see, and returned a few minutes later with a very wet E. No, he had not wet himself as in his undies- oh no! Hubby had found E standing at the toilet with two cups in each hand scooping out water and having a big ol' time! Grrrrrroooooosssss!
I am thankful that our other child, our daughter, age 7 is past that sort of stuff. At least I hope so! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment