Two snow storms in a week's time.... got to get some sort of enjoyment out of it, right?!
Here the boys demonstrate how tall the snow was from the two storms: (going out from our garage)

Here the boys demonstrate how tall the snow was from the two storms: (going out from our garage)
I for one am happy to see the snow everywhere, so that everything is pretty now :o) Yes, I will be happy to see Spring come so we can get out more, but there wasn't really much snow until now. Spring break is this coming week, and we have plans to get out and do some things with the kids! I am hoping to get them out in this snow and just have fun!
4 comments:
My, that snow looks cooooold!
As a young child living in New York, I have fond memories of the snow. Especially, when mom would give us a spoon and glass and we'd go out and find a clean patch of snow. Then she'd pour yummy strawberry syrup on it. That was fun!
Enjoy your week, and each other.
BRRRRR!
Where was the snow located that Cala is licking?? Did y'all make snow icecream afterall?
Look at all that snow. Hi it's Ally use to be on Baptist mama's. I wanted to add you to my blog list but don't know how to.
Ally
I can remember getting snow like that growing up in Wisconsin. Now, living in southern Illinois, I do not miss March snowstorms at all. BRING ON SPRING! Good thing y'all got that snowblower last week - looks like you'll need it.
Post a Comment