Sorry I've not gotten around to posting to tell the answer about the charms! YES! PRAISE THE LORD! They were found the next day!!!!!!
We "threatened" the boys with no toys until the charms were found. Ethan went on a search again and here he came around 11 a.m. Wednesday morning. He had found them in the family room up on the ledge (it runs around half the room- of course it had been missed in that spot during the initial search). The really great thing is they were all still there, separater beads and all, still attached to the main charm that says, "Mom's Kids".
I'll still have to buy a new gold chain, but I am thrilled to have these charms at least!
3 comments:
What good news! I'm so glad for you.
Hi, Amy. Just wondering how many agencies are involved in the St. P yahoo group. I know my agency lurks--and solicits there. It means I don't post there often. I just wondered if other agencies were on there, too.
Cheers!
onlyk8@yahoo.com
Well, funny thing about that is, if they are on there, they are supposed to have let me know when they signed up... so, someone hasn't told the truth along the way. uggggh
Post a Comment