Yesterday we got the kids outside to play in the snow. Now, mind you, it was 11 degrees with a windchill of 0 (oh, guess that's WHY no other kids were out yesterday! lol), but never fear... we had to get out of here! Cabin fever you know can really make you just NEED to get outside! ha
We really enjoyed being outside playing with the kids and they had a great time! We hope to take them this week to a nearby hill where they can slide down.
Here's my first attempt at uploading a video here on my blog! Sorry it isn't a tad longer- two things about that- I at first didn't realize I had it my digital camera on "record" mode, thought I was taking a picture of Seth- once I realized, I tried to quickly get everyone in! ha
Thing number 2- my camera hand was soooo cold being outside that glove, I couldn't possibly video any longer!
Without further adieu- I give you- yesterday's fun:
1 comment:
The snowmobilers will tell you cold is relative. They're so antsy to get out on those idiot machines they don't care how cold it is. A little backyard time is just fine for some fresh air. It's gonna get wet and sloppy fast, so enjoy it while you can.
Post a Comment