Wednesday, February 13, 2008

As I write this, it's 12:54 a.m.

Just two things.... I fell going up the stairs "yesterday" (Tuesday) evening. I was on my way up to fix supper when I tripped on the last step of the first flight of stairs (that lead from our family room to the foyer). Uggghhh I am sore and that is precisely why I am up! (I've already been in bed once).

Daddy saw angels all day Tuesday. He told Glenn about it while on the phone with him. He said he had also been seeing an aunt that he had never met, just knew by name and what people had told him.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling today? Hope you're doing better!
We read this psalm at our Lenten service tonight. I wanted to share a portion of it with you. Praying!
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray so hard!
Psalms 116:6-9 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

Suz said...

Amy, I hope you're feeling better today!

I'm praying for you and for your whole family.

Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Know that I care and am still here praying!
Psalms 34:1-4 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!!!!!!!!
Psalms 57:1-2 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything's okay there! Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 91:9-11 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Anonymous said...

I see the temps are going down there again...subzero! Still praying!
Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.