Maybe it has to do with being raised with 3 older brothers, I don't know... I just have never cared much for pink. Yet, it's February, I was getting tired of the plain white background that much reminded me of snow. (I just have to look out my windows to see the real stuff!).
No, with Valentine's Day approaching, pink and red seemed the right thing to do! (no red background offered at Blogger)... I kind of like it :o)
Nothing majorly exciting around here today. We did make a trip to Wal-mart. I was simply thrilled to find Seth a winter coat for next year for $10 on clearance! Yes, just $10. See the picture below of Cala? That's her new coat for next year (had to wear it when it got sooo cold a few days ago). Anyway, each one of our kids now has a $10 coat for next year!!!! That's major savings. They are heavy, 4 in 1 coats (liner comes out to make a lighter coat, etc.) Yep, that kind of savings excites me!
Tonight Daddy called--- asked Glenn to read the Bible to him. Glenn read from the Psalms. What a comfort they are at times like this!
2 comments:
So is it colder in Russia or Minnesota???? My sister washed and dried Gracie's jacket and now it doesn't fit! Arghh!!! Glad Glenn was able to read to your Dad. I know how special that must be to him! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Love,
Detra
Matt 19:26
Overall, about the same. BUT, this year we have had a lot colder weather here in a row than we did in Russia.
Post a Comment