It's now 12:37 a.m., after midnight.... I am unfortunately wide awake!!!
Monday- I got a lot done... did a good bit of washing/drying clothes, made several needed phone calls, got some things ready for the mail, etc. etc. I ended up not getting out of the house today, except for going out back for a few minutes. I heard my dog bark, looked out back and didn't see her. Glenn was gone, Cala was across the street at a friend's house, and the boys were both napping. I went out back to check because my dog has a habit of getting loose. However, there she was still on her chain, but in the "dog house." So, I spent some time loving on my dog, looked over and the puppy (won't be a puppy much longer!) was jealous, so over I go to spend time with him too. I then hear a bark from my dog who was completely not happy that I was loving on Snezhinki! (the puppy).
I had some really down moments today... called and made therapy appointments for Ethan and me. The soonest they could get us both in on the same day was August 28th. Feeling more and more depressed, after Glenn got home and convinced me to do so, I called back and they have an appointment available for me this Friday.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) morning is the Backyard Bible Club. I am supposed to say a few words there about missionaries. I look forward to that.
1 comment:
Hope the therapy helps quickly!
Comforting words...know that I'm praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Post a Comment