This afternoon, I took Seth on a "date." We had a good time buying him school supplies (for homeschool- pre-school). He was so cute as he would pick something up and put it in the buggy saying, "here, we need some of these!" Of course a few times I promptly put said item back on the shelf because well, what's a 3 year old going to do with a protractor!? HA
I tried to spend today happy, not focusing on the fact that today, it was a year ago that my Daddy fell. I noticed that every moment that I was quiet, I cried or felt incredibly sad... if I was busy (this morning we had a kids meeting to attend), I could function.
I just hope I sleep tonight!
Tomorrow is the funeral for the baby I mentioned a few days ago. Please pray for our family!
1 comment:
Praying that all went well today....well, as well as can be expected having to go to the funeral of a baby. Saying extra prayers!
Psalms 38:15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
Post a Comment