Saturday, August 09, 2008

There are no words tonight, just a heart full of many different emotions. A relative of mine is dealing with the loss of their baby daughter today. This hurts on many different levels.

It touches my heart thinking that my Daddy was there to welcome this precious baby into heaven this morning! That's the amazing part. The human side of me aches.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I'm so sorry. I know how much it hurts...
These are wonderful words of comfort and hope. Still praying in Seattle!
2 Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy! I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you and your family. :(

U.N. Mama said...

Thank you! This baby was born at nearly 6 months gestation, lived a few days and died today. :o/

U.N. Mama said...

Thank you! This baby was born at nearly 6 months gestation, lived a few days and died today. :o/