Currently trying to stay warm! It snowed all day (Saturday) and was one of those "don't go out" days. At bed time (I am obviously not in bed yet, but I mean at decent people's bed time! ha ha), our road had not yet been plowed! I only saw two vehicles come down our road all day and they were both trucks. (and I know the mail man had to come: "neither rain nor sleet, blah blah"....)
Tomorrow we are under a windchill advisory (actually right now as I type this it's -12 real temp, and a -37 windchill. That's ridiculous! HA HA That's Minnesota. It really did hit early this year though so it makes you wonder just how long will this winter be?!
Where we meet called to say tonight that the place is not plowed nor will it be since it's Christmas break. And so, we will meet here in our home. Hopefully our church members can get to us, if not, we will still as a family meet. (and they will meet in their home). Hopefully we'll at least be together by evening.
We must get out on Monday as that's when my brother and his family arrive! I am very excited about having them here! I've really been missing Daddy lately and I know this will help being with family who miss him too.
8 comments:
I'm ready for the snow to stop here!
Continuing to pray so very hard!
Psalms 28:6-9 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Keep your eyes on the only true source of peace and strength. Praying!
Isaiah 26:3-4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.
Well, after two Texas cold days (in the 20's and 30's) we're back to hot :O( it's in the 60's right now again. It's gross!
I can't wait to hear what your SIL thought of the cold, cold, cold!
I'm here praying right now!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Merry Christmas! Saying extra prayers for your family today!
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Always hope in the Lord. He's always there for you! Praying!!!!!!!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Post a Comment