I think Lynn asked me in the comments section how long we'll be going to this therapy.... it was scheduled from the 5th through the 16th. We go Monday through Friday, for two weeks.
As I mentioned tonight on my blog about Ethan, after therapy today, we went to a Salvadoran restaurant. Ethan lit up to see people that are from El Salvador like him, and to eat the food. It was good food too! I enjoyed talking to a woman there and she LOVED knowing Ethan is Salvadoran. She went and got more employees to come see him and they all smiled. It was nice.
We ate a Salvadoran dish called Pupusa. Here is a sample of what we ate:
Pupusas originated in El Salvador, and are similar to corn tortillas, only thicker and stuffed with cheese, beans or meat. They are served with a type of salad that you put on top, and then salsa. Yummy! We also ate fried yuca and something called sopes, but none of us cared much for the sopes. The fried yuca and the pupusas were very, very good!!!! We definitely want to go back to this restaurant!
2 comments:
The celebration sounds wonderful.
Oh how I hope that this new therapy works!
And glad you were able to have such a special time with Ethan at the restaurant!
These verses are so comforting. Know that I'm praying!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Praying right now!
Psalms 4:6-8 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Post a Comment