Guess I finally thought of something to say.... hee hee
For our weekly family night tonight (Friday), it was Cala's turn to choose everything. For our entertainment, she wanted to watch a movie. We regularly use Redbox (you know, the "red" dvd boxes in places like Wal-mart, some grocery stores, McDonald's)? (http://www.redbox.com) . Tonight, all I could find was one movie, or so I thought it was a movie. It turned out to be a bunch of cartoons, but really, really cute and Cala was happy with it.
After the kids were in bed, Glenn and I finally got to see the movie Fireproof. (we got it through redbox, which by the way is only $1 (plus tax)!) It was excellent!!! If you haven't seen this movie yet, please do! It's so neat to see a Christian movie very well produced. It's main star is Kirk Cameron, who just so happened to grace my bedroom wall as a teenager. ha (back when he starred in Growing Pains). It's great to have someone like him be a Christian.
I hope to post some pictures here tomorrow. So stay tuned!
1 comment:
Glad you had a good night!
"I'm but a stranger here, Heav'n is my Home"...one of my favorite hymns. It's such a comforting thought! Know that I'm praying!
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Post a Comment