Saturday was the yard sale. I sold our double stroller that we used with the boys. I sold just a few other things. The sale over-all went pretty well. We are going to pull our stuff back out next month, this time from Thursday to Saturday, at my house. So, I have no excuse not to get it all together (all the stuff I want to sell)- I am going to start sorting through that nightly, maybe beginning tomorrow.
Tomorrow is one of those RARE days that we have nothing to do! GASP!?? I will spend the time washing clothes and cleaning.
Sunday of course was church, Monday was full of 3 appointments, thankfully all in the same city, but that was a bit crazy. Tuesday morning, we headed an hour from here to a therapy appt. for Ethan.
TODAY!? Today, well... I am getting ready to begin this crazy day for me. I head in the next few minutes to physical therapy, that's 30 minutes long... then I need to swing by Cala's school and get her out, so I can get to my therapy session 35 minutes away, and back to take Cala 35 minutes in the opposite direction to the orthodonist for an evaluation concerning braces!! It does get better... ha... for at 4:15, the boys both have eye exams. HA HA Then, of course we need to straighten up our home for church here tonight at 7.
Good news though---- Remember I said tomorrow brings NOTHING?! Meaning nowhere to go.... that feels wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!!!! Cala's original orthodonist appt. was tomorrow, but that brought a conflict with a school field trip so hence, I just got it changed to this afternoon. Yikes.
4 comments:
Want you to know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 31:7-8 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Know that I'm here praying!
Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Continuing to lift up prayers!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
I could share this passage every day and it would always give the same comfort. It's such an amazing passage of Scripture! Praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Post a Comment