Saturday, February 20, 2010

Friday's picture

This is my beautiful, 11 year old, Russian daughter. I am so very proud of Cala!

In the past few days, we have noticed a lot of changes in her attitude, all for the better. She is not perfect of course, no kid is, and I am sure we have stuff to go through yet, but these past few days.. well, she's really been a major help around the house- and does things without complaining! (that hasn't happened in ages until recently :o)

However long it lasts, I will enjoy!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going better there!
Praying right now!
I Peter 1:23-25 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.