Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday's picture

I spent 3 hours alone this afternoon...
and here is where I spent a couple of those hours... our Wal-mart! Glenn has been having terrible dizzy spells and a strange pressure in the head, ever since he had two teeth pulled a few days ago. Our doctor told me to buy him Dramamine (what you use for motion sickness) and after 3 days, if it's no help, he needs to be seen in her office.

Anyway... I went to Wal-mart to get the medicine for Glenn and a couple of things I had forgotten yesterday (when doing our grocery shopping- hate to make a list and forget to put stuff on the list!!!) .

After Wal-mart, I headed to Target to pick up Ethan's prescription (noticed this morning, he had just through tomorrow on one of his major meds.).

I must say, I felt rather strange to be alone... I haven't been out by myself in quite a few weeks, so this was different and quite nice. I confess though, I missed my husband and my kids. I ask you to pray for Glenn. I am a bit worried about him.

No comments: