Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Saturday's picture
Just to show you gas prices around here... what about where you are?!
Glenn continues to be dizzy and have pressure and pain in his head. I would certainly appreciate you praying! We will know something on Monday, concerning the recent blood tests he had.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hang in there! Lord willing you'll find out Monday what's going on and it will be an easy fix... Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers! Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Amy, has Glenn had his blood pressure checked lately? I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a year before diabetes. High blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes are known to hang around each other and cause lots of problems.
2 comments:
Hang in there! Lord willing you'll find out Monday what's going on and it will be an easy fix...
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Amy, has Glenn had his blood pressure checked lately? I was diagnosed with high blood pressure a year before diabetes. High blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes are known to hang around each other and cause lots of problems.
Post a Comment