Wonder Woman in Minnesota HAS to be layered with a long sleeve shirt PLUS a sweatshirt, plus tights if she's to make it out of the house without a coat hiding her costume!
As my good friend, Suz, said... this is a smile that just melts your heart. It's like Kryptonite!
Yes, we could have gone all Justice League and gotten Batman, or even just Super Heroes and gone with his favorite, Spiderman... but uh, we needed some comic relief!
3 comments:
They are adorable!
So cute did they go out on Halloween?
You have precious children! I'm at that age where I'm waiting for my children to get married so I can be a grandmother (thought I'd never say that!).
I also suffer with fibromyalgia. It's not fun, but I cope...most days!
Hope we can stay connected. I have a blogsite at mediocreministerswife.blogspot.com
Hope to "see" you soon!
Post a Comment