Today has been a really, really rough day with my fibromyalgia. I woke up unable to walk. I had to get up to go to the bathroom, but literally had to hold on to the walls, and anything I could find as I went.
Glenn had gone to take Cala to school and as I tried to get back to bed, I sort of slipped. I ended up in a kneeling position at the bed (good position to pray!). Since the school is not quite a mile from us, I was sure Glenn would be back soon. As it turned out, it was one of those days as I've had when taking Cala, when everyone seemed to show up at the same time.
Anyway, the boys came in my room and noticed my dilemna. Ethan (age 3) says, "I hep you" and proceeds to come over and put his arm around me :o) Seth (age 23 months) comes over and actually tries lifting me up! Ha Ha! He had just been told to put the lollipop down and comes over and says, "Mama, here, you take my candy. It help you." ha ha
What sweethearts my sons are! They love their Mama.
Glenn soon came home and helped me, but I was sure to tell him how the boys had helped their Mama. They were proud to hear it and I was proud of them!
1 comment:
Sorry you had such a hard day. But it's good to hear that you have such good helpers. Next time, take the candy, it fixes everything
Post a Comment