Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pictures from our overnight


Glenn and Cala enjoyed standing out on Lake Superior. Well, they did until they heard the cracking of ice! lol They decided they better come back to the van :o)

We drove along the North Shore as its called, the scenic view of the Lake. It's so incredibly beautiful... really makes you think about the majesty of the Lord!

Beauty truly was everywhere we went around the Lake. I had always wanted to see the Great
Lakes, and a funny thing is Glenn and I think we
have seen one other, but can't remember for sure. It would have been several years ago (like 9 or so) when we were first on deputation (visiting churches to raise support to go to Russia).

Lake Superior though was always THE one I most wanted to see. *(the largest lake in the world after all!)* I am so glad we did, and we are sure to go back!


Cala sure enjoyed time with Papa, making S'mores late at night. This took place right at the Lake, at our hotel.

She was cold, but the Russian in her has prepared her well for the Minnesota cold! :o)








The boys however, stayed nice and warm, inside our room. While Mama surfed the web, the boys visited dream land.

I like to call this picture:

"Mischievous Devils by Day, Innocent Angels by Night."